Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

It's Friday!!!

I know I am happy that the weekend has come around again, not just because I am free from work for 2 days, but because I get to read! I know those of you who follow this blog can totally relate to this feeling. All week long I am caught between too short lunches and more work once I get home.
I have started a new book, we'll to be honest I am almost half way through it and it is another page turner. This one is part of the 4 books my friend loaned me to read and I have not been disappointed with any of them. I cannot wait to blog about this one..it's so unreal!
So..I will throw this question out to all of you...I need some book suggestions and would love to hear who and what you are reading? Are you into romance, suspense, or comedy? I am always looking for new authors or even books I haven't read by authors I may already love.
So let me hear what you have! Until then, happy reading.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment