Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

So...I've been keeping a secret...

As promised I am doing my best to post more to my blog this year. I eluded in my earlier blogs regarding a secret I have for ya'll, and since I have reached a milestone of sorts I have decided to let you all in on it. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to read. Also anyone who really knows me knows I also love to write. I have written poetry since I was young and have even been published.
So...are you seeing where this is headed yet? I am officially announcing that I have reached 10k on my very first story! I am so excited to share this with you guys because I am going to need your support. This has always been a dream of mine that I never thought I would have the opportunity to fulfill,but the last few years have shown me how kind the Indie Author community can be. I have seen so many authors support one another that it gave me the courage to put pen to paper and get started.
Now I will not lie to you this is scary stuff. Putting your stories and characters out there for everyone to read and judge takes courage that I never thought I had. But I am ready to take that leap and see where this takes me. My story falls into the cozy mystery category and for a first timer like me I think its a good fit.
So, for now I will leave you with my announcement and I appreciate your support in the coming months as I wade through all the details. I am happy to answer any questions so hit me up in the comments.
Until next time...happy reading.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment