Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Just a quick update...

Hi Everyone I hope this post finds you well.
I just wanted to drop in and give you all a quick update to my recent announcement. I have been diligently working on my book and I am happy to say that I am almost finished! Of course I know that the fun is just beginning. Once it is completed then it must go to an editor, be sent out to a few people to beta read it and make sure I have not completely gone off the rails, then back to an editor if changes need made..all before I can move forward with any of the other fun stuff like how to get it formatted and ready to be published.
I just want to thank everyone for their support and especially those who are already itching to read what I have written. You guys mean more to me than you will ever know and I thank you so much.
So until next time (and hopefully sooner than later) Happy Reading!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment